The FAQs about Aquaculture
This is indeed the most frequently asked question. Unfortunately, there is no definitive answer.
The price depends on many factors. The type of fish or shrimp, the production capacity, the number of cycles per year you are aiming for, and many more.
In an aquaculture you can grow a variety of species.
Here is an overview based on our reference list of the last few years:
- Arctic char
The turnaround time depends mainly on the complexity of your request.
For example, if you need a pump or a drum filter and provide us with the technical specification, we need 24 to 48 hours to make you an offer.
For a quotation for a complex system, we usually need three to four weeks after clarifying all the necessary parameters.
Regardless of whether it is a flow-through system or recirculation system - there are components that are basically necessary for fish farming.
- The husbandry units (tanks, flow channels, etc.)
- The mechanical cleaning (screens, rakes, drum filters, sedimentation basins, etc.)
- Pumps (circulation, compensation of gradients, water supply for other components)
- Disinfection processes for germ reduction (UV or Ozone)
- Systems for oxygenation (surface aerator, LHO, U-tube, etc.)
- Biological purification of the water (nitrification, denitrification)
In the plug-and-play RAS containers that we offer, various filter systems can be accommodated together, depending on the requirements.
In addition to these components, feeding systems and a digital system control are also available.